Return Terms and Conditions
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our product, we do not allow returns on any of our catalogue. If you believe your item is faulty or not up to your salty standards, please send adequate photos through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SurfVisuals does not claim responsibility for damaged goods through postage and has photographic evidence of the condition of each order as it is sent to the receiver.
YOUR PRIVACY AT SURF VISUALS
We take your privacy very seriously here at SV. We only take and hold information when we need to, be that if you're shopping with us and we want to make it the best experience possible, or if you're on our website and/or social media interacting with us. If we do hold your information, we do it as securely as possible to give you peace of mind. If you have and questions, please email email@example.com. All the serious information and legals are set out below.
THE LEGAL STUFF
Collection and storage of personal information and data
We may collect personal information about individuals. Our usual approach is to collect personal information directly from the individual concerned. This information could include contact details, complaint details and financial details.
For example, we collect personal information:
- when paying for goods with credit cards and when processing returns or exchanges
- when goods are ordered online
- when you may telephone us or visit our website and make an enquiry to which a later response is requested and to do so requires your contact details
- when you ask to be included on marketing distribution lists, become a member of our website or interact with our social media services
- if you enter a competition we hold
Use of personal information
We use the personal information collected from you for the purpose it was provided/ collected, including the following ways:
- To respond to enquiries received from you
- To process, confirm, fulfil and update you about your orders and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To perform authorised financial transactions with you
- To verify your identity and to assist you if you have forgotten any user name or password
- To communicate with you and provide you information (whether by email, post or other means) about our products or services, where you have requested or consented to receiving this from us where this provision is otherwise permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To protect our legal interests and fulfil our regulatory obligations (if and to the extent necessary)
All SV customers have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive electronic marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications that we might send to you.
Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your email address to be unsubscribed, or that you no longer receive communications in other forms (including hard copy format).
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our related group companies. They will only use it for the same purpose that we may under this policy.
We may provide personal information to third parties outside our group companies for limited purposes, such as to help us providing goods and services to customers. Those persons and business include:
- Organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks
- Our online payment gateway service provider, for the purpose of facilitating payments
- Couriers and delivery business (for example, Australia Post and other businesses, where we arrange to deliver goods to you)
We limit the information we provide to third parties to the information they need to help us provide goods and services to you. We also enter into contracts with these third parties that require them to meet the privacy standards required by law in handling your personal information, and use your personal information only for the purposes that we gave it to them.
Security of personal information
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, including internal and external security, restricting access to personal information to those who have a need to know, maintain technological products to prevent unauthorised computer access and regularly reviewing our technology to maintain security. We treat website and credit card security seriously and endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform through which to conduct transactions.
Questions and concerns and access to/correction or updating your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com. Please provide sufficient details about the information to help us locate it. We will them use commercially reasonable efforts to provide it promptly, or if you consider there to be a problem with the information, determine if there is and take the necessary corrective action.